Dairy Block invites you to safely explore our vibrant LoDo community this fall & holiday season. Below you will find information about the current status of our Dairy Block restaurant & retail partners as well as details on the safety precautions that we currently have in place.
Dairy Block has implemented extensive new safety precautions & cleaning procedures to help ensure the well-being of our guests and associates. We will be following all capacity guidelines and social distancing requirements set by the City & County of Denver and the State of Colorado. Masks are required in all Dairy Block spaces when you are not dining or drinking.
Several Dairy Block restaurants & bars are continuing to offer extended patio spaces for outdoor dining with heaters this winter (weather dependent), including Kachina Cantina, Seven Grand, For[a]ged, Blanchard Family Wines and Denver Milk Market.
Dairy Block is working hard to safely hold special holiday activations – including live carolers, the AF Holiday Market, a 2020 Parade of Lights float and chalk art installations highlighting Santa & Frosty the Snowman. For a full schedule, please visit the Dairy Block Events calendar.
Please join us in #doingourpartCO – and we hope you all continue to stay safe & healthy this winter!
Eat & Drink
- Denver Milk Market | 25% capacity indoor seating and 50% capacity outdoor seating. Hours vary. Maintaining to-go, delivery & grocery. Order here.
- Blanchard Family Wines | 25% capacity indoor seating and 50% capacity outdoor seating. Hours vary – check them out here.
- Kachina Cantina | Open Tues-Thurs 3-9pm; Fri-Sat 3-10pm. 25% capacity indoor seating and 50% capacity outdoor seating. Book a reservation here.
- Run for the Roses | Open Fri & Sat at 5pm. Starting 11/5, will be open Thurs-Sun 5pm – close. Walk in’s only; 25% indoor capacity.
- The Tourist | Run for the Roses’ tropical pop up bar open 11/25-12/31. Walk in’s only; 25% indoor capacity.
- FOR[a]GED | View new menu here! 25% capacity indoor seating and 50% capacity outdoor seating. Hours vary. Make a reservation here
- Huckleberry Roasters | Walk up window on Wazee St. & indoor service open every day from 7am-5pm. Order ahead here.
- Seven Grand | Open 3pm – 10pm daily. 25% capacity indoor seating and 50% capacity outdoor seating.
- Poka Lola | Open Wed-Sat 4 – 10pm. 25% capacity indoor seating and 50% capacity outdoor seating.
- Brutø | Open for special events with capacity regulations. View upcoming lunch & dinner events calendar here.
- Blue Ruby Pop Up | Pop up shop located in the Dairy Block main lobby. Shop incredible men’s and women’s clothing in store everyday from 12-5 pm.
- Blue Ruby Boutique | Shop Blue Ruby’s NEW location on the Blake Street side of the block! Open Sun-Wed from 10AM-6PM & Thurs-Sat from 10AM-8PM.
- Free Market | Open 11am – 5pm daily
- Aesop, Alchemy Works, BeautyCounter, The Conscious Merchant, Pickletown Flower Co., The Vintage Label, Winter Session
- Rosemont Barbershop & Grooming Supply | Open for appointments only. Book here.
- HEYDAY | Shop in store Wed-Sun 11am-6pm.
- Sarah O. Jewelry | Open by appointment only. Call 720.708. 2947 to book yours or shop unique fine jewelry and custom jewelry design online here.
- The Perfect Petal | Open 11am-6pm Thurs-Sat. Order a delivery here.
- Warby Parker | Glasses, sunglasses, and contacts— they’ve got your eyes covered. Open everyday 12-6pm.
- The Maven | A Boutique Downtown Denver Hotel. Book your room here!
- Skip Through 2020: Buy two nights, get one free! Book here.
- For The Givers: 20% off for frontline healthcare workers, education professionals, and military. Book here.
- Mavens of Wine: Experience a private wine tasting, in the comfort of your own guestroom! In partnership with Blanchard Family Wines. Book here.
- Click HERE to see the health & safety protocols and procedures The Maven has put in place that follow CDC guidelines.