Dairy Block invites you to explore our vibrant LoDo community this winter. Below you will find information about the current status of our Dairy Block restaurant & retail partners, as well as details on the safety precautions that we currently have in place.
Dairy Block is excited to be hosting Afterglow in the Alley this winter, which features dining in private bubble gazebos & on [heated] extended patios, festive décor & lighting, and live music on the weekends.
Happening now through March, Afterglow in the Alley will be held nightly, with $3 underground parking available with all dining purchases. Enjoy private bubble gazebo dining at Seven Grand, Blanchard Family Wines, BRUTØ, Kachina Cantina and For[a]ged. Poka Lola Social Club and Denver Milk Market are also both offering extend patio dining in the heated alley. Live outdoor music by local musicians will be offered every Friday & Saturday evening.
Dairy Block has implemented extensive safety precautions & cleaning procedures to help ensure the well-being of our guests and associates. We are following all capacity guidelines and social distancing requirements set by the City & County of Denver and the State of Colorado. Masks are required in all Dairy Block spaces when you are not dining or drinking.
Please join us in #doingourpartCO – and we hope you all continue to stay safe & healthy this winter!
Eat & Drink
- Denver Milk Market | Outdoor seating in the alley & extended patio on Wazee Street sidewalk. Indoor dining at 25% capacity, to-go, delivery & grocery available! View hours & order here.
- Blanchard Family Wines | Indoor dining at 25% capacity, extended outdoor seating in the alley. Open every day, hours vary – check them out here.
- Kachina Cantina | Open for indoor dining at 25% capacity, as well as outdoor [heated] seating, take out and delivery, Tues-Sat 12-10PM. Reservations recommended, book here.
- Run for the Roses | Temporarily closed. Order RFTR merch or donate to support staff here.
- FOR[a]GED | Indoor dining 25% capacity, outdoor dining and take out available every day, 4-9PM Sun-Thurs & 4-10PM Fri & Sat. View menu here.
- Huckleberry Roasters | To-go service every day 7AM-5PM.
- Seven Grand | Indoor service at 25% capacity and outdoor [heated] seating open daily 3-10PM.
- Poka Lola | Indoor service at 25% capacity resuming Friday, January 8th + outdoor [heated] seating from 4-10PM Wed-Sat.
- Brutø | Chef’s counter temporarily closed. New outdoor dining location in the Little Owl space off of The Alley, open Wed-Sun 12-8PM.
- Blue Ruby Pop Up | Pop up shop located in the Dairy Block main lobby. Shop incredible men’s and women’s clothing in store everyday from 12-5 pm.
- Blue Ruby Boutique | Shop Blue Ruby’s NEW location on the Blake Street side of the block! Open Sun-Wed from 10AM-6PM & Thurs-Sat from 10AM-8PM.
- Free Market | Open daily. View Hours HERE.
- Sarah O. Jewelry | Open by appointment only. Call 720.708. 2947 to book yours or shop unique fine jewelry and custom jewelry design online here.
- Warby Parker | Glasses, sunglasses, and contacts— they’ve got your eyes covered. Open everyday 12-6pm.
- Grace Loves Lace | Open daily! Book your appointment here.
- The Maven | A Boutique Downtown Denver Hotel. Book your room here!
- Click HERE to see the health & safety protocols and procedures The Maven has put in place that follow CDC guidelines.
- Skip To Better Times: Buy two nights, get one free! Book here.
- Mavens of Wine: Experience a private wine tasting, in the comfort of your own guestroom! In partnership with Blanchard Family Wines. Book here.