Dairy Block invites you to come down to LoDo to explore our vibrant community this spring! Below you will find information about the current status of our restaurant & retail partners, as well as details on the safety precautions that we currently have in place.
Dairy Block will continue to offer extensive outdoor dining on heated extended patios as the weather warms! We will also be safely hosting an extensive schedule of special events – including a celebration of baseball & the Colorado Rockies, the Local AF Spring Market featuring a curated collection of Colorado vendors each weekend in April and Artists on the Rise live music series in May. Also happening in May – a new Urban Roots Garden Series and the return of the Fit + Rock outdoor exercise classes.
Dairy Block has implemented extensive safety precautions & cleaning procedures to help ensure the well-being of our guests and associates. We are following all capacity guidelines and social distancing and mask requirements set by the City & County of Denver and the State of Colorado.
Please join us in #doingourpartCO – and we hope you all continue to stay safe & healthy this spring!
Eat & Drink
- Denver Milk Market | (5 Star Certified) Outdoor seating in the alley & extended patio on Wazee Street sidewalk & the [heated] Alley. Open 7AM-11PM M-Thurs, 7AM-midnight Fri-Sat, and 7AM-9PM on Sunday. Brunch served every Sunday from 9AM-2PM.
- Blanchard Family Wines | Indoor & outdoor seating in the alley. Hours vary, check them out here.
- Kachina Cantina | (5 Star Certified) Open for indoor dining, as well as outdoor [heated] seating, take out and delivery. View hours here.
- Run for the Roses | Currently operating as The Tourist Pop Up Bar. Walk in’s only. Open Thursday – Sunday, 5PM-midnight.
- FOR[a]GED | Indoor & [extended] outdoor dining. Open 3-9PM Monday – Wednesday, 3-10PM Thursday, 3-11PM Friday, Saturday 12-11PM & Sunday 12-9PM.
- Huckleberry Roasters | Open every day 7AM-5PM.
- Seven Grand | (5 Star Certified) Indoor & outdoor seating open daily 3PM – 2AM daily.
- Poka Lola | (5 Star Certified) Indoor & outdoor seating. View hours here.
- Brutø | New outdoor dining location in the BOH space off of The Alley, open Wed, Thurs & Sun 11AM-8PM; Fri & Sat 11AM-10PM.
- Indoor Chef’s Counter open with one seating at 6:30 PM on Thursday-Sunday evenings. Reservations required, book here!
- Blue Ruby Pop Up | Pop up shop located in the Dairy Block main lobby. Shop incredible men’s and women’s clothing in store everyday from 12-5 pm.
- Blue Ruby Boutique | Shop Blue Ruby’s NEW location on the Blake Street side of the block! Open Sun-Wed from 10AM-6PM & Thurs-Sat from 10AM-8PM.
- Free Market | Open daily. View Hours HERE.
- Sarah O. Jewelry | Open by appointment only. Call 720.708. 2947 to book yours or shop unique fine jewelry and custom jewelry design online here.
- Warby Parker | Glasses, sunglasses, and contacts— they’ve got your eyes covered. Open everyday 12-6pm.
- Grace Loves Lace | Open daily! Book your appointment here.
- The Maven | A Boutique Downtown Denver Hotel. Book your room here!