Dairy Block is “Open for Business” and we are thrilled to welcome you back to our vibrant LoDo community. Below you will find the most accurate information about the diverse retail, restaurant and hospitality partners found here at Dairy Block.
Several Dairy Block restaurants & bars are now offering extended patio spaces for outdoor dining and drinking, including Kachina Cantina, Seven Grand, For[a]ged, Blanchard Family Wines, Run for the Roses and Denver Milk Market.
Dairy Block has implemented extensive new safety precautions & cleaning procedures to help ensure the well-being of our guests and associates and will be following all state-mandated guidelines to maintain social distancing. Masks are required in all Dairy Block indoor spaces and are highly encouraged in the Alley when you are not dining or drinking. The State of Colorado mandate to cease all liquor sales at 10 p.m. will also be enforced.
Please join us in #doingourpartCO – and we hope you all continue to stay safe & healthy.
Eat & Drink
- Denver Milk Market | Open for indoor and outdoor seating! Hours vary. Maintaining to-go, delivery & grocery. Order here.
- Blanchard Family Wines | Open at 50% capacity indoors, outdoor seating available + extended patio into the Alley. Hours vary – check them out here.
- Kachina Cantina | Open Tues-Thurs 3-9pm; Fri-Sat 3-10pm. Extended patio seating onto the sidewalk. Book a reservation here.
- Run for the Roses | Open Fri & Sat 5pm-11pm. Order pick up or make a reservation here.
- ‘Roses on the Run’ | Pick up location + extended patio service in the Alley with to-go cocktails, fresh juices, spirits, and more! Open (temporarily) inside the Little Owl coffee shop in Free Market from 11am-11pm everyday.
- FOR[a]GED | View new menu here! Open at 50% capacity indoors; extended outdoor seating available. Hours vary. Make a reservation here.
- Huckleberry Roasters | Walk up window on Wazee St. & indoor service open every day from 7am-5pm. Order ahead here.
- Seven Grand | Open 3pm – 11pm daily. 50% capacity indoors, extended patio seating available.
- Poka Lola | Open Wed-Sat 4 – 11pm. 50% capacity indoors and patio seating available.
- Blue Ruby | Shop incredible men’s and women’s clothing in store everyday from 12-5 pm.
- Free Market | Open 11am – 5pm daily
- Aesop, Alchemy Works, BeautyCounter, The Conscious Merchant, Pickletown Flower Co., The Vintage Label, Westerlind, Winter Session
- Rosemont Barbershop & Grooming Supply | Open for appointments only. Book here.
- HEYDAY | Shop in store Wed-Sun 11am-6pm.
- Sarah O. Jewelry | Open by appointment only. Call 720.708. 2947 to book yours or shop unique fine jewelry and custom jewelry design online here.
- The Perfect Petal | Open 11am-6pm Thurs-Sat. Order a delivery here.
- Warby Parker | Glasses, sunglasses, and contacts— they’ve got your eyes covered. Open everyday 12-6pm.
- The Maven | A Boutique Downtown Denver Hotel. Book your room here!
- Have you always wanted to experience “The Suite Life” but don’t want to empty the pocket book? Now is your chance! View this “suite” deal here.
- Mavens of Baseball Package: The modern Maven – which is the official hotel of the Colorado Rockies – is offering guests a classic & safe baseball experience with the new Mavens of Baseball package. Priced starting at $199 per night, it includes:
- Complimentary overnight parking
- Two purple Montana Morada cocktails from Kachina Cantina – made with platinum tequila, Chambord & pineapple
- Two keepsake Colorado Rockies drink glasses