Game Day on the Block
Celebrate the Colorado Rockies’ Opening Weekend with Game Day on the Block, a variety of fantastic baseball-themed events and offerings happening on the block from Friday, April 8th – Sunday, April 10th.
Game Day on the Block will include:
– Concerts by local musicians in the Alley, including:
Friday, April 8th from 12-2PM – David Lawrence
Saturday, April 9th from 4-6PM – Wrenn & Ian
Sunday, April 10th from 11AM-1PM – Blind Pigs
– Blanchard Family Wines will be serving purple wine, baseball macarons & cake pops, specialty popcorn and charcuterie cones.
– New Colorado Rockies chalk art installations in the Alley create by Colorado artist Kyle Bannister and a Baseball Diamond “living wall” by Handsome Little Devils.
– Kachina Cantina Opening Day specials will include an Upslope Lager or IPA for $4, an Upslope Beer Bucket for $20 and a beer & a carnitas taco for $6
– Poka Lola Social Club will be opening early with specials including a Coors Banquet + Butterfly Ball shot for $10, a Butterfly Ball Shot for $6 and Coors Banquet Beers for $5 and will also have pop up bars in the Alley!
– Denver Milk Market will be serving grab & go hot dogs from outdoor grills around the block & ball park inspired food from their Alley walk up windows.
The Maven Hotel will also be welcoming baseball fans all season long with the Grand Slam Stay. This package includes overnight accommodations, complimentary parking, two Colorado craft beers and game day snacks from Kachina Cantina featuring Chicharrons and Spanish peanuts.
Back to Monthly View