Inside Her Studio Art Gallery: Identity
Inside Her Studio is excited to announce the July Art Gallery theme: IDENTITY.
IDENTITY will be on display from Friday, July 2nd – Wednesday, Aug. 4th.
The IDENTITY pop-up gallery will feature works by four female artists:
- Amy Fuying – A Denver-based Asian American artist, Fuying’s large-scale acrylic paintings incorporate gold leaf and combine realism with abstract ideas.
- Olga Saldivar – A Mexican born, Texas-based artist, illustrator & designer, Saldivar’s artwork blends traditional techniques with whimsical elements creating an edge between innocence, beauty, and mystery. ?
- Danielle Seewalker – A Hú?kpap?a Lakota and citizen of North Dakota’s Standing Rock Sioux Tribe, SeeWalker is an artist, writer, curator & activist. Her mixed media works incorporate traditional Native American materials, scenes & messaging to redirect the narrative to an accurate and insightful representation of contemporary Native America.
- Hannah Anderson (Sister) – Houston-based songwriter who also creates bright acrylic floral paintings.
Created by Magen Pastor, Inside Her Studio is dedicated to connecting conscious collectors to female-identified and non-binary creators, while also being a leading resource for female-identified contemporary artists to create a profitable art business.
Located off the Dairy Block Alley, the IDENTITY pop-up gallery will be open:
Back to Monthly View
– 11AM– 7 PM / Tuesday – Saturday
– 12-5PM / Sunday