Effective Date: February 24, 2020
Types of Information We Collect. We may collect personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, from various sources, such as:
– Directly from you when you use the Site, such as when you sign up for a mailing list, drawing, or promotion; request additional information; or otherwise communicate with us;
– Our subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, and business partners; or
– Social networks through which you may use or access our services.
The personal information that we collect about you may include, without limitation:
– Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number; and
– Demographic information, such as age and date of birth.
Additionally, we may collect information about your location while you are at Dairy Block if you sign in to use the Dairy Block wireless Internet connection.
Social Network Information. We may enable you to log into our wireless Internet or other services using a social media account, and if you do so you may be asked to grant us access to certain information from your social media profile. Social media networks operate independently from ZBlock, and we are not responsible for social media networks’ interfaces or privacy or security practices. Please refer to the privacy settings of the applicable social media platform or application to determine how you may manage the interactivity between ZBlock and your social media account.
Information Automatically Collected. As visitors browse the Site, ZBlock collects information about the visit. For example, via web server logs and browser cookie files, ZBlock monitors statistics such as the number of visitors we have to the Site, which pages are visited, the browsers our visitors use and the domains our visitors come from but none of this information is associated with any visitor as an individual.
Some pages on the Site use a technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a token that a server gives to your browser when you access a website. Cookies are capable of storing many types of data. Cookies help provide additional functionality to the Site or to help us analyze Site usage more accurately. For instance, our server may set a cookie that remembers your preferences when you revisit the Site. In all cases in which cookies are used, we will not collect personally identifiable information except with your explicit permission. With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Site.
Additionally, we use certain third-party service providers, including specifically Google Analytics, to assist us by providing analytics information for our Sites. For more information about Google Analytics’ privacy practices, see here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
ZBlock’s Use of Information. If you choose to submit any personal information on or through the Site by completing requests for information or any form (for example, providing your name, company name, street or e-mail address or your telephone number or signing up for e-mail updates and alerts), ZBlock may collect, retain, use and share that information in aggregated or unaggregated form. ZBlock may use your personal information to:
– Respond to your queries and send you the information you request;
– Send you e-mail alerts and updates or other marketing information for our, or our affiliates’, various properties, projects, services or opportunities;
– Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer
– Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
– Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
– Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
ZBlock’s Disclosure of Personal Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction. We may also disclose personal information about you:
– To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
– To tenants in Dairy Block and event organizers to facilitate activities, events, and promotions occurring at or in connection with Dairy Block;
– To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. Some of these companies and some of ZBlock’s affiliates may reside in countries other than your own. As a result, your personal information may be transferred out of the country in which you reside;
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ZBlock, Dairy Block, users of the Site, or others;
– To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; or
– Otherwise with your consent.
Data Security. We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Your Choices. We provide you with the following choices regarding your personal information:
– Cookies. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Site.
– Promotional Communications. If you have received a promotional email from us, you can also opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email. We will promptly remove your name from our mailing list. If you have any questions about our communications with you, please reach out to us through the contact information set forth below.
– Web Analytics. You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on the Site by Google Analytics by installing the following browser extension from Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Data Transfers. ZBlock and Dairy Block are based in the State of Colorado in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside.
1800 Wazee Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
Attn: Dairy Block General Manager