Free Market presents a weekend long Makers Market with five local makers providing a variety of art they’re making/curating for you!
Come by to meet these incredible Colorado based artists and have a chance to take home their beautiful work!
– Stephen Taylor Art; Originating from Kansas City but now based in Denver Colorado, contemporary Pop artist Stephen Taylor has been working with acrylics for over 10 years. He received his Bachelors in Studio Art from Kansas State University with a concentration in painting and as an undergrad was the cover artist for Touchstone Magazine. Stephen would later feature in The Beat Generation Art Show before moving to Colorado.
– Cat Janiga; Cat Janiga creates contemporary, high-quality pieces for exceptional women. Inspired by moments of magic in everyday life, each of Cat’s creations is rooted in a desire to support and empower women everywhere while igniting a sense of exploration and discovery.
– Time Baby Vintage; In-home vintage clothing curator will be bringing in special pieces from her vintage collection.
– Culture Dirt; Autumn Priestly will be doing live demo’s on her pottery wheel, as well as selling exclusive pieces.
– Ida + Moon; Ida + Moon, based on a desert inspired dream. Artfully handmade leather bags & accessories, naturally dyed clothing & textiles and hand picked vintage from the Southwest. Artist, designer and curator, Hannah Thurston grew up in the high desert and traveled frequently through the American west. She developed a great appreciation for its timeless and effortless beauty which can be seen in her designs. The never ending inspiration from her past travels, is thoughtfully presented in her choice of colors, textures and old world craft.
Maker’s Market will be running Friday, August 6th – Sunday, August 8th from 12-5PM.