Shamrock the Block
Dairy Block is excited to participate in St. Patrick’s Day festivities with Shamrock the Block – a lucky lineup of food, drinks and live entertainment happening from March 11th – 17th!
Be sure to stop by the Block to join in on our festive lineup, including:
– Poka Lola Social Club – Drink specials with Tullamore D.E.W Whiskey, including a Pot of Gold, an Irish Mule and a Plastic Paddy
– Kachina Cantina – Early opening at 9 a.m. on Saturday, March 11th for the parade, with a Taco Cart on its patio, food & drink specials offered on Saturday, March 11th and Friday, March 17th, including Corned Beef Nachos, Chorizo Verde Fundido and Green Burritos
– Kachina Cantina & Poka Lola – Two performances from the WICK School of Irish Dance in The Maven lobby on Saturday, March 11th at noon and 3 p.m.
– Denver Milk Market – Drink specials at Moo bar, including Mint-ini , a special green cocktail made with Crème de Menthe and Crème de Cacao
– Seven Grand – Whiskey tastings on Saturday, March 11th & Friday, March 17th, early opening at 10 a.m. on Friday, March 17th with specials from Teeling Whiskey, Tullamore D.E.W. and Slane Irish Whiskey
– Westbound & Down – “Beer and Bump” special which includes guests’ favorite pint served with a shot of their favorite whiskey, vodka, or tequila
Back to Monthly View